Saturday, March 26, 2016

What Jesus taught part 6

6
The sixth thing that Jesus taught was how He and Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost work together.    To know Jesus Christ is to know Heavenly Father.  Jesus testifies of the Father, and the Holy Ghost testifies of Jesus and the Father.

35 Verily, verily, I say unto you, that this is my doctrine, and I bear record of it from the Father; and whoso believeth in me believeth in the Father also; and unto him will the Father bear record of me, for he will visit him with fire and with the Holy Ghost.
36 And thus will the Father bear record of me, and the Holy Ghost will bear record unto him of the Father and me;




1 comment:

Ezy Cash for Cars said...

Really worthy to read this blog and contain more information to gather thanks for sharing the content. We are cash for used cars company looking to serve you with our service to assist you in regard to selling your Scrap cars. Visit us to know the worth of cars.