Friday, October 23, 2009

Are you hungry and thirsty?

I remember in my talk I gave just before I left on a 2 year LDS mission. I wished that I could feel the Spirit the way I felt at that moment always. In my scripture study this morning I read in 3 Nephi 12:6 which reads:

6 And blessed are all they who do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled with the Holy Ghost.

I've had a great past few days. I've been up in Idaho on a business trip. While on my trip, I've focused on righteousness, and I've felt the Holy Ghost very strongly. I took some family names through the Idaho Falls temple while up here. It was a very choice experience. I've been coming up to Idaho for work for the past 3 years, and this is the first time that I've been to the temple up here. I testify that this scripture is true. As I've hungered and thirsted after righteousness, I've felt the Holy Ghost.

2 comments:

MikeandJill said...

You should have gone to the new temple in Rexburg! It beautiful.

flybybry said...

We had planned to also visit the Rexburg Temple. I was told it is a very busy temple, and our time was slot for it was short on Thurs. Maybe I'll go their when we are there in Feb.