Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seeing the Savior

There are many instances in the scriptures where prophets have seen God, or our Savior Jesus Christ; Jacob, Moses, Isaiah, Nephi, Alma, Joseph Smith. In Matthew 5:8 it says:

8Blessed are the apure in bheart: for they shall csee God.

In D&C 35:21 we read:

21For they will hear my avoice, and shall bsee me, and shall not be casleep, and shall dabide the day of my ecoming; for they shall be fpurified, even as I am pure.

Have you ever wondered when and how you will see the face of the Lord? I saw it yesterday, when looking at my wife. She did as the Savior would do in serving another. I believe there are these instances that happen all the time around us. I know I need to be more aware of when it happens. I believe we are here to become like our Savior, Jesus Christ, and as we do and love and serve as He would do, we put on the face of the Lord.

No comments: